Justia Lawyer Rating
American Board of Trial Advocates
The State Bar of California
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Los Angeles County Bar Association
AV Preeminent
Super Lawyers

What Should You Do Now?

  1. Call immediately so that you can have an experienced Attorney on your side or email us with your questions or concerns.

  2. Don’t talk about your situation with anybody until you have had the opportunity to discuss it with your Attorney. It is usually best to make no statement and sign nothing! At some point the police may ask you to come into the station and give a statement. You may believe this is your chance to tell your side of the story. For any individual under investigation for or charged with a serious criminal offense, this is a perilous time.

  3. Instead of talking to the police, consult with a criminal defense attorney. Your consultation is free. If you then hire our attorney, your lawyer can intercede on your behalf and talk to the detectives. This is a great way to get valuable information and may result in charges not being filed. Most importantly, doing so will keep you from giving a statement that might ultimately be used against you. Rest assured, it is likely that the District Attorney will use any statement you make at trial. Statements you make innocently on your own behalf can result in damage as well.

It is also helpful for you to put together any papers related to the case; create a list of potential witnesses; and compile documentation of your good character. All of these things will help your Attorney construct your best defense.

The sooner an experienced Attorney is on your case, the better chance you have of obtaining a favorable result.

Client Reviews
I moved to another state and missed court. They issued a warrant. I called the Justice Firm and spoke to Joe Virgilio and he was very helpful. The they were able to get the warrant removed and fixed it so I got probation and could go back to work. Neal R.
My mom called the Justice Firm. I had a public defender who was pushing me to take a bad deal. My new attorney Mr Browning was able to get my case dismissed. They also gave me a number for a bondsman who gave a great price so I could get out and get back to work. Carlos G.
My son had the lawyers at the Justice Firm represent him. They were really good. Mr. Hunt always calls me back to answer my questions and let me know what is going on. We have referred several people to them over he last few years and they all thank me for it. They work with the district attorneys to get good results. Rick Q.