Los Angeles Criminal Attorneys
Aggressive Criminal Lawyers Defending Clients Accused of Misdemeanor, Felony, and Juvenile Crimes in Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange, and San Bernardino Counties in California
At The Justice Firm, we understand that individuals often feel as if their lives have been turned upside down when arrested or charged with a crime. Our Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys are highly familiar with the fears and concerns those accused of a crime experience. Our number one priority is to protect your legal rights and provide the guidance and support essential to help you put your life back on a positive path. We are dedicated to securing unsurpassed results, regardless of the crime you have been accused of committing.
Our team focuses primarily on criminal defense and immigration issues. While we place a high degree of importance on aggressive defense, we also believe in a caring, personal approach to our clients' unique needs. On its own, the criminal justice system is one which is neutral, and does not give you an advantage. Ultimately your reputation, freedom, career, and possibly your future rely on securing outstanding legal defense in the early stages. Our Orange County criminal defense lawyers have the skill, experience, and knowledge to assist you, however you must take action on your own behalf by contacting us now.Defense Attorneys in LA and Southern California
Concentrating in Los Angeles and nearby counties in southern California, our criminal lawyers are capable of providing a quality, aggressive, and effective defense to individuals who are under investigation or have already been arrested or charged with any crime, however minor or serious it may seem. We will fight vigorously to protect you or a loved one from a conviction and the resulting criminal penalties, which often include jail/prison time.
We are prepared to devise a solid defense against all criminal charges whether state or federal, including:
- Drunk Driving - While it may not seem as serious as many other offenses, drunk driving can leave you with a criminal record and facing jail time depending on the facts of your case. Driver's license suspension and fines may also be imposed. DUI may be charged as a misdemeanor or felony based on several factors. A felony offense is more serious and will result in harsher punishment if convicted.
- Drug Crimes - Drug offenses can range from minor such as simple possession to more serious such as manufacturing or trafficking. Certain factors are taken into consideration in these crimes, including the amount of an illegal substance and what that substance is. Drugs classified as Schedule I are considered to be those most likely to be addictive or abused, while Schedule IV substances are considered less likely to be abused. Some have medical value, others do not. A drug crime can result in punishment varying from probation to decades in prison and hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines depending on the unique circumstances of each case.
- White Collar Crimes - Bank fraud, embezzlement, credit card fraud, tax fraud; there are many criminal offenses that while not violent may result in extremely harsh punishment. White collar crimes typically involve money and illegal activities performed for financial gain. It is important to know that if you are under suspicion of this type of offense, you could face penalties that are equally as serious as those for a conviction of a violent crime.
- Juvenile Crimes - Driving under the influence, drug possession, shoplifting and other offenses are common among juveniles, however young people are treated differently in the criminal justice system. No parent wants his or her child to face jail time or a criminal record. When your child has been arrested for assault, possession of an illegal substance, or a theft offense you want the best criminal defense available to ensure his or her future.
- Homicide - When you face homicide charges it is natural to be frightened and unsure of your freedom and future. Whether suspected of manslaughter, involuntary or vehicular manslaughter, or murder the consequences are often life changing for those found guilty. Additionally, charges may result in a "strike" under the California Three Strike Law, making the circumstances even more serious. It is important to keep in mind that regardless of how hopeless the situation may seem; every person is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt under the law.
- Domestic Violence
- Armed Robbery
At The Justice Firm, we defend individuals who are alleged to have committed crimes throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Ventura, and Riverside Counties and throughout southern California.Let Us Help You Today
- We will take your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without obligation, and provide you with general guidance and straightforward answers to your questions
- We make sure you have direct contact with your attorney and give you all of the information you need to make informed decisions
- We can help ease your pain and frustration regarding your situation, by making sure you understand the details of your case and the progress being made every step of the way
As Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys whose focus is on criminal law, we cannot stress enough the importance of obtaining skilled and capable legal counsel when arrested or charged with a crime. Every person has certain legal rights that must be protected under the U.S. Constitution. Until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, every alleged offender is innocent. Our goal is to protect our client's innocence, and help determine the most effective legal approach in order to secure the desired result of our client. Whether that means negotiating a plea deal to reduce damaging penalties, or fighting inside the courtroom at trial to secure an acquittal, our lawyers are prepared to do whatever it takes.
Many individuals wait until they have been arrested or charged with a crime before contacting a criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles. While this is certainly better than attempting to navigate the criminal justice system on your own, it is even more advantageous to contact an attorney once you know you are under investigation, before charges have been filed. The sooner you speak with a lawyer, the sooner work can begin to develop a strong, effective defense or other action can begin to mitigate the damage. Do not wait!Contact Us Now - Our Dedicated Criminal Defense Lawyers are Prepared to Protect your Freedom and Future, and Fight for Your Rights
With more than 15 years of experience and exceptional knowledge of California's criminal justice system, The Justice Firm is an outstanding choice for those in need of a capable and dedicated Los Angeles criminal defense attorney. We offer a free consultation, so contact us now at 866-695-6714.